Thursday 10 September 2015

Naked cyclist and other stuff?...........

We are in Agen - good cycle along the dedicated cycle path. The path is in good repair with some damage from tree roots. About 10k out of Agen we were stopped watching some boats negociate some locks. A couple of touring cyclists passed between us with out a word. We always speak. I thought this rude. We set off and in the distance ahead of us we could see the offending couple - an older man, maybe our age and a younger lass cycling in a very short skirt mmmmmm!!!!!!!! I was third in line with John pace setting, the targets were getting closer, suddenly Gilly got the scent and off she went with John hot on her heels. I was left eating their dust and bingo - a loaded bike overtake, however the non speaking guy took umbridge and sped up onto John's back wheel with non speaking dolly bird struggling to keep up. I was gradually catching the bottom in the skirt on the bike ahead. An overtake is not an overtake unless you can hold it for at least 1km and then just as I was about to take the bottom in the skirt the dynamic duo slowed and stopped and the non speaking duo  disappeared down the track.

Agen Dist 65.74km Odo 1118.3km

On our way across the Mois - Bazas cycle track we crossed paths with a male naked cyclist.  None of us had seen one before. We  had just stopped for lunch at a join in tracks and there he was. A smooth skinned, browned body sitting on his stead. I was surprised but due to positioning I was the only one who got a shufty at the business end. I was questioned heavily by Gilly and I explained that his willy was gently laying along his szddle and dipping just over the front, the dangly bits were just resting where you would expect. He was sitting in an up right position otherwise everything would squashed as I can verify. Thinking about it as he must have had a short saddle otherwise he would not of dangled over the front, I of course have a long saddle!!!!!!

on our enforced rest day in Royan due to a non exsistant strike we were entertained by an International Trathalon. There were some very fit folk around. The last person to complete did it in just shy of 8 hours. I have 2 children who are triathaletes and finish just over the 6 hours so they would have done well.



No comments:

Post a Comment