Wednesday 18 September 2013

Welcome to Oregon part 2 ..........

Being a simple soul, sometimes this modern technology defeats me - hence I have to do it in parts as the bloggy thing does not allow me to do what I want.
So I am now sitting in the laundromat washing the smelly clothes of 3 stinky old men, and believe me the smell was almost over powering as I took the clothes out of my panniers. I have been helped in my domestic chores by a very nice young lady. Talking of beeing helped the Bike shop here could not have been more helpful. Scott and his team set to on our bikes with a smile and lots of humour.My wheel sorted and a part ordered for fitting in Newport down the road. Micheals stand fitted and wheel straightened. New pedal for Pat and a chain and tune up for Jim - what a contrast to the shower in Silverdale!
Well done to Bikes & Beyond.
So we have knocked pff Washington and look forward with anticipation to the hills of Oregon.
Our Odo is 462 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment